About SERVPRO of Kenton County
Wayne & Sylvia Hartke, Robert Douglas Hartke
Owners of SERVPRO of Kenton County
SERVPRO of Kenton County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Kenton County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Kenton County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Kenton County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Rotary Club of Florence, Kentucky
- Blue Goose International
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Chamber of Commerce Northern Kentucky
- Clean Trust
- Extreme Response Team
- Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association
- Large Loss Response Team
- The International Facility management Association