Why Insurance Agents and Adjusters Choose SERVPRO of Kenton County
With years of experience in the property restoration industry, we understand that the job of the insurance agent is to keep claim costs down while still providing the best service for the insured and we are well qualified to help!
- Our first priority is restoring the property as quickly as possible. The customer will appreciate our immediate response and the agent will know that this quick response helps limit the damage and restoration costs.
- The SERVPRO of Kenton County rule is always restore when possible and replace only when necessary. Restoring property is always less costly than replacing.
- Our staff can provide an itemized loss inventory, complete with pictures of important items.
- We can provide accurate information quickly because we use an electronic system for each project that provides online access to all job files.
- Our technicians are thoroughly trained to ensure that customers receive the best service possible.
The job of SERVPRO of Kenton County is to reassure the customer, provide excellent service and communicate with the insurance agents and adjusters quickly. We work together with the agents to provide quick and effective property restoration and make it “Like it never even happened.”